Car Servicing Worksop
A wide range of car servicing options at affordable prices, all with quick, convenient Online Booking
Most people are highly dependent on their vehicles. This fact makes it most important to keep your vehicle in good and safe working order.
Therefore the importance of regular vehicle checks and services should not be underestimated. We strongly recommend to follow the manufacturers instructions and recommendations on servicing and routine checks. Please do not ignore the service light when appearing on your dash board.
Wide Range of Servicing Choices
Multiple Servicing Options
- Check timing belt replacement interval*.
- Check for damage to bodywork, lamps, trims and oil level.
- Fit protective covers.
- Check operation of ABS and airbag warning lights.*
- Check windscreen washers and wipers.
- Check horn.
- Check cooling system including fan operation.
- Check and record Anti-Freeze protection.
- Check and record brake fluid condition.
- Check power steering operation and fluid condition.
- Check and top up all under bonnet fluid levels.
- Change oil, filter and fit new sump plug washer.
- Check condition and security of exhaust system.
- Carry out tyre report.
- Check all wheel bearings for excessive movement and noise.
- Carry out brake report.
- Refill engine with specified oil
- Torque wheel nuts/studs.
- Re-check engine oil level.
- Ensure all upholstery, gear lever, steering wheel, etc. are clean.
- Stamp service book(s).
All Services From Bronze +
- Check vehicle history.
- Check condition and operation of all seat belts.
- Check air conditioning operation including bad odour.*
- Check operation of suspension dampers.
- Check fuel cap.
- Check all auxiliary drive belts (not timing belt).
- Check engine breather system.
- Check vacuum pipes.
- Check battery level and lubricate terminals.
- Replace air Filter*
- Replace fuel Filter* (Diesel only. Petrol subject to an additional charge if required / requested)
- Check fuel lines and brake pipes.
- Check all steering and suspension joints, mountings and gaiters.
- Check CV gaiters and joints for wear or splits.
- Check clutch cable/cylinder.*
- Grease all greasing points.*
- Check operation and condition of front brakes.
- Check operation and condition of rear brakes (inc. handbrake).
- Reset service interval indicator.*
- Road test vehicle and report any findings.
All Services From Bronze & Silver +
- Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
- Lubricate all door hinges, locks, and bonnet catches.
- Apply fuel treatments to remove internal contamination.
- Check throttle body. Clean if required.
- Replace spark plugs.*
- Check pollen filter replacement schedule and replace at customers request.
- Check and top up axle and transfer box oils levels.*
- Check and top up gearbox oil level.
- Locking wheel nut key location.
- Carry out diagnostic check.*
*If Specialist parts and Premium oils required additional charges may be applied